Marketing Emailer Home Edition
| Buy Now |
InstallingWhen you complete your purchase you will receive a Personal License Register file, which you will need to save into your Windows folder. This will fully-enable the software without reinstalling or restarting Windows.
UpdatesAll updates to Marketing Emailer are free and do not require re-registration.
SupportE-mail support is free for the lifetime of the product.
LicenseYou require one license per indivudal computer on which Maketing Emailer is installed.
Full license terms and conditions may be found in the ReadMe file and help notes that accompany the Marketing Emailer software.
Methods of payment acceptedYou can pay on-line or you can send your order by mail or fax. Payment methods accepted are: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, NOVUS/Discover, US$ Postal Money, US$ check, PayPal (which includes e-check and UK debit cards Switch, Solo and Visa Electron). On-line payments are submitted to a secure server, and your registration is active as soon as payment has been authorized.
Try before you buyThis program is made available on a try-before-you-buy basis (traditionally known as 'shareware'), which means that you may try it out for free for up to 30 days to decide whether it's the right product for you. After 30 days you must either buy a license or uninstall the program.
- Go to the OSoLiS registration site. (You will find a link on the Help menu (Identify the program you want to buy/register).
- Supply your contact details. (You will not receive e-mail spam or junk mail as a result of your registration – see OSoLiS's privacy statement.)
- Authorize a card or PayPal payment, or print out the mail/fax order form.
- Once payment has been authorized, you will receive a copy of your Personal License Register – detailed instructions here.
- Place your Personal License Register in the active Windows folder.
Note that you must download and install the program as well.
If after following the instructions to install your Personal License Register, Marketing Emailer still reports that it is not registered, contact support at email@example.com for assistance. If you're not sure what you need to do, check here or consult the program's help notes.
If you ever lose your Personal License Register, you can obtain another copy very easily: just log back into your account from https://www.osolis.com/login.cgi?download